Friday, March 25, 2011

Answer #1

We got one of our answers yesterday. We are moving to Everett, Washington. Wow. I'm very glad to have our answer, but it wasn't what I was hoping for. Mr. M even told me it was most likely going to be Everett. The funniest thing is that when he was picking orders, there was 1 job that he wanted and there were 2 places he could go. California or Washington. We, OF COURSE, chose California because I didn't want to go back to Washington. Lol. Well, God obviously wanted something different for us!

Yesterday, I mourned my palm trees and sunshine. Today, I am still a little in shock and I WANT to be excited about Washington, but there just isn't as much to be excited about. I just checked the weather and for the next 10 days, it's nothing but rain. *sigh*

We most likely will not be able to get into that housing I liked, it's a long wait, but there are a lot of nice houses for rent in the area and the cost of living up there is a lot less then CA or NJ! It looks like there are some decent churches in the area and they do have JBQ up there.

We also found out that there is a chance that Mr. M might have to be in CA for a few months while we are in WA. NOT happy about that at all. Praying against that!

So, I got my answer. Now, today, I have to find my strength to be joyful in my circumstances!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Let the joy of the Lord be your strength. Our circumstances change, but God never does. We can find our joy in Him.