Saturday, March 26, 2011

I found my JOY!!!

So, I took a day to mourn the loss of my care free days, sun kissed skin, and palm tree hugs, lol. Then I wanted to find the JOY in my circumstances!! I was having a tough time though. The only negative I can even find about Everett is the rain...the constant rain.

Today I talked to someone at a church out there and it was a great conversation! I sent her an email afterward and thanked her for her time and I posted a link to this blog. Then I went to look at my blog to make sure I didn't say anything bad about Washington, lol. A few posts down, I reread a post I wrote about my name. It reminded me that God is taking care of me and that He has called me for a purpose and that He has given me everything I need! I have found joy in my circumstances!! I wrote that blog before I knew I was going to Washington. God is amazing!!


Now today I am feeling really great about the move! I am excited about the church out there and the fact that they have a large homeschooling community, I am excited that Tink already has a pen pal out there and that I have a friend, and I am excited because God reminded me to have joy in my circumstances through my own words that He gave me to write. Words that reminded me that God has called me to this military life and that even in the rain...he will help me to grow!!

No comments: