Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Introducing...

My new blog background! You didn't really think I had the baby or something did you? Or that I was going to play an April Fools Day joke on you? Yeah, I don't do the whole April Fools Day thing. Although a good friend of mine did something funny to her kids and I can't wait to hear how it turned out! In the middle of the night, she switched her kids around from what bedroom they were sleeping in so they will wake up in their siblings beds. I could never do that as my kids are incredibly light sleepers...but I can't wait to hear how it went!

Another joke I heard about was on my baby center board for women due in May. Some of them are going to call their hubby's today and tell them it's time to have the baby...I just don't think Mr. M would find that very funny! I also don't think I would get a chance to tell him it was only a joke before he left work and came home. So I don't think I'll be doing that one today either!

I did have my doctors appt yesterday and that went really well! The baby is now head down and I really hope he/she stays that way! Heartbeat is strong and I am measuring right on. We also got to tour Labor and Delivery! It was so nice and I am very excited about delivering there! One of our Pastors and their wives just had a baby and they were still there so we got to stop in and say hi and see their ADORABLE baby girl, how precious! I can not wait to be on that end of this whole journey and to be holding my baby in my arms!!

So next Friday I have another ultrasound and then the following Thursday is my next doctor appt and we start every week at that point!! I can not believe it!! 38 days from today is my EDD! It has been a long journey and I am starting to see the dim light at the end of the tunnel!!

No comments: