Monday, November 10, 2008

Back to School!

So this morning Tinkerbell decided she was doing school with or without me! With being very sick from my pregnancy and moving, we kind of took a break...a big break! Because her assignment notebook was still up to date, she decided to do it on her own and today did a whole day of school. WOW! I am so proud of her!

I am also really sad. Sad that my kids are so being affected by Mommy being out of commission. Poor Princess could not do school today and really wanted to. Unfortunately I need to get her stuff in order for her to do anything. I am working on it. The classroom is clean and mostly organized...although we are still missing a box. Nothing that will keep us from doing school, just bulletin board stuff and hands on stuff and all the stuff for our calendar.

This week has been one of those weeks where I was thinking I should have just put them in school here. But then I'd have to be up early getting them ready for school, driving them to school, being involved at the school, and doing homework. So really it wouldn't be easier at all. I just need to get myself in gear. Hard to do when you aren't feeling well...but I am going to try. I mean, how often do your kids BEG you to do school...even Math!

No comments: