Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy March!

Happy March everyone! March is a great month! Of course, it is my birthday month, so I might be a little biased. Have you ever heard the saying 'March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb'? Well, it definitely came in like a lion this year! It was very cold yesterday and today we got more snow. There was a Nor'Easter on the East coast and they even got snow in NC where my sister-in-law is. So, I guess that means that March will go out like a lamb...which will be really great! We are really looking forward to warmer weather and planting a garden this year!

Of course, March has St. Patrick's Day as well. I have some Irish in me and I certainly look Irish and I love St. Patrick's Day! So that is always fun to celebrate! Then on March 23rd I will be 35!!! I'm not one of those people who get all freaked out about my age. I am thankful to the Lord for every year that I have and every birthday that I have. Plus, you are only as old as you feel...and although I am feeling kind of old these days with this pregnancy...in general, I still feel pretty young!

Speaking of my pregnancy, at almost every appointment I go to for OB, my Dr. somehow manages to mention my 'advanced maternal age'. Which is so lovely to hear! I mean really, I'm not THAT old!! But there is definitely a difference even in being pregnant with Little Man when I was 32 vs this.

So I am hoping that March is going to be a great month and bring some Spring weather our way. Happy birthday to all my other family and friends who are March babies too! March is the best!

No comments: